Welwyn Garden City Bowls Club is in Digswell Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The club was founded in 1942 being originally based at the Cherry Tree Pub in Welwyn Garden City town centre. When in 1990, a Waitrose supermarket was built on the site of the Cherry Tree Pub, the club relocated to its current location.

The club is part of the Digswell Park Sports Association (DPSA), which is formed of Welwyn Garden City Bowls Club, Welwyn Garden City Cricket Club and Digswell Park Sports and Social Club. In March 2012, with funding from The Big Lottery, The Landfill Communities Fund, Bowls England and club members, we opened our new pavilion alongside the six rink green.

The open plan carpeted pavilion with its well appointed kitchen serves both bowling and local community events throughout the year. The adjacent DPSA club-house offers a licensed bar, carpet bowls, darts, pool and numerous social events.

The club welcomes enquiries from individuals interested in joining us (Members), or from clubs wishing to play against us.